- 1 store-bought pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red onion , thinly sliced
- 8 ounces creme fraiche or sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh dill , chopped, plus sprigs for garnish
- 8 ounces smoked salmon , thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup wasabi caviar , optional
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Divide dough and form two pizzas. Brush each with 1 tablespoon olive oil and top with onion. Slide one pizza onto the hot stone. Bake until crust is golden, 8 to 10 minutes; repeat with second pizza. If using a heavy baking sheet, increase cooking time to 10 to 12 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine crème fraîche and chopped dill. Spread mixture over pizzas. Arrange salmon, caviar (if using) and dill sprigs over tops; season with pepper. Cut into wedges.