Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Makes 4 cups
- 1 pound (two 8-ounce packages) cream cheese , at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons bottled horseradish , drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon , minced
Blend cream cheese in an electric mixer just until smooth. Add sour cream, lemon juice, dill, horseradish, salt, and pepper; mix. Add smoked salmon and blend well.
Chill and serve with crudités or crackers.
Printed from Oprah.com on May 19, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.