Small and sophisticated, these appetizers add a touch of class to a party menu.
Servings: Makes 24
- 10 slices Norwegian smoked salmon
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. parsley , finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
Slice smoked salmon into long, narrow strips, 6 to 8 inches in length, and 1 inch wide (it is easiest to slice/handle when kept cold).
Soften cream cheese to room temperature in a bowl, and place 1 teaspoon at one end of the salmon "ribbon." Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and parsley on top of the cream cheese. Roll the salmon up into a tight roulade, and place in refrigerator until serving time.
Garnish with freshly ground black pepper.
Printed from Oprah.com on May 21, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.