Smoked Salmon Roulades
- 10 slices Norwegian smoked salmon
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. parsley , finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
Soften cream cheese to room temperature in a bowl, and place 1 teaspoon at one end of the salmon "ribbon." Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and parsley on top of the cream cheese. Roll the salmon up into a tight roulade, and place in refrigerator until serving time.
Garnish with freshly ground black pepper.