Makes 8 Servings
- 3/4 pound hot-smoked salmon fillet, skin discarded, flaked into small pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- Crackers, for serving
DirectionsActive time: 20 minutes
Total time: 2 1/2 hours, including chilling
In a large bowl, mix salmon, cream cheese, dill, lemon juice, pepper, Worcestershire, and salt. Line a small serving bowl or dish with plastic wrap and spoon in pâté, pressing down firmly and smoothing the top. Cover and chill until somewhat firm, about 2 hours.
To serve, unmold salmon onto a platter so that rounded side faces up; remove and discard plastic wrap. Garnish with onion and capers and serve with crackers.