- 1 cup coarsely chopped smoked chicken
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped, drained, oil-packed sun-dried tomato
- 1 Tbsp. finely diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut lengthwise into 8 strips
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
In a bowl, combine chicken, sun-dried tomato, onion, mayonnaise and mustard and mix well to combine. Place pepper strips on a platter with natural curve facing up. Arrange chicken mixture on top, dividing equally. Garnish with parsley and serve. To make ahead, assemble, cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours ahead and garnish with parsley just before serving.
Excerpted from 750 Best Appetizers by Judith Finlayson and Jordan Wagman © 2011 Robert Rose Inc. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.