Servings: Serves 6–8
- 3/4 pound cooked fresh shrimp , finely diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1 tablespoon capers , drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 heads endive and 2 heads radicchio di Treviso *
Combine shrimp, mayonnaise, celery, capers and dill. Add salt and pepper to taste.
With a sharp knife, separate endive and radicchio leaves. Use 1 tablespoon of the shrimp mixture to fill base of each leaf. Arrange on a plate and serve immediately.
* Available at specialty food stores or use only endive spears.