Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt , plus a pinch
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 pound baby potatoes , quartered
- 1 large fennel bulb , trimmed and cut into paper-thin slices
- 3 cups baby arugula , washed
To make dressing, in a small bowl, combine mustard, 2 tablespoons water, and lemon juice. Slowly pour in olive oil. Add salt, pepper, and dill. Set aside.
To make salad, place potatoes in a large bowl and toss with half of dressing. Arrange dressed potatoes on a 24" x 18" piece of heavy-duty foil and seal shut. Move foil pouch to a baking sheet and bake until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, about 35 to 45 minutes. Remove, allow steam to escape, and cool to room temperature.
Return potatoes to large bowl, add fennel and arugula, and toss with remaining dressing. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Printed from Oprah.com on March 10, 2014
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.