Recipe courtesy of Cristina Ferrare
November 25, 2009
Servings: Serves 6
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. shallot , finely chopped
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Pepper to taste
Place your mustard and shallots in a bowl and slowly whisk in the olive oil until smooth. Add the rice wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. Whisk to blend all ingredients until smooth. Add salt and pepper and serve.
Printed from Oprah.com on March 11, 2014
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.