This vinaigrette pairs nicely with Cristina Ferrare's Turkey Tostada!
Servings: Serves 6
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. shallot , finely chopped
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Pepper to taste
Place your mustard and shallots in a bowl and slowly whisk in the olive oil until smooth. Add the rice wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. Whisk to blend all ingredients until smooth. Add salt and pepper and serve.