The flavors of toasted sesame, honey and soy sauce mingle to bring a new tang to your everyday salad.
Servings: Makes 2 1/4 cups
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger , peeled
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
In a food processor with metal blade attached, mince garlic and ginger. Add rice wine and cider vinegars, tahini, soy sauce, honey, pepper and salt. Process until smooth. With motor running, slowly drizzle in canola and sesame oils. Stir in cilantro. Cover and refrigerate until serving, up to 1 week. Stir before using.
Printed from Oprah.com on December 5, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.