- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 6 ounces cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 radishes, very thinly sliced
Active time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, shallots, and 1/4 cup oil, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper. Heat a large, heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil, then add salmon and cook 2 to 3 minutes each side, or until mostly opaque with a rosy center. Transfer to a platter and let rest 2 minutes.
In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook green beans until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Arrange green beans on 4 plates. Top each with a salmon fillet. Spoon tomatoes and vinaigrette over salmon and scatter radishes on top. Serve.
More Fish Recipes