- 3 or 4 Idaho potatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 yellow onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 lb. sweet or hot Italian sausage
- A few Tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (15-ounce) can of peas, drained; or, a 16-ounce bag of frozen peas, thawed
Preheat oven to 350°.
Toss potatoes and onion in a large bowl with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Place them on a sheet pan with sausage links. Roast for about an hour and a half. Stir once, about halfway through.
When the potatoes are lightly browned, the onions are crisping at the edges and the sausage is golden, sprinkle peas around vegetables and meat and continue roasting until peas are heated through, about 15 minutes.
More Baking Sheet Recipes