- 1 can (6 ounces) premium skinless, boneless, pink salmon , drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts , softened as directed on box
- 1/3 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® pecan cookie pieces or finely chopped Fisher® Chef's Naturals® chopped pecans
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese , softened
- 1 sprig dill weed
- 2 wedges lemon
Start to Finish: 1 hour
In large bowl, mix salmon, pickle, onion, mayonnaise, cheese, lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon dill weed. Refrigerate.
Heat oven to 400°. On work surface, unroll 1 pie crust. Sprinkle half of the pecans over crust; gently press into crust. Cut with 3-inch round cookie cutter into 10 rounds. In ungreased nonstick mini muffin pan, gently press each round, pecan side down, on bottom and up side of muffin cup, folding edge under and rounding to shape. Repeat with remaining crust.
Spoon 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese into bottom of each cup. Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon salmon mixture on cream cheese in each cup.
Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool in pan on cooling rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan to serving platter; cool 5 minutes. Garnish with dill weed sprig and lemon wedges. Serve warm.
Fisher and Chef's Naturals are registered trademarks of John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc., Elgin, Illinois, 60123-7820.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2010.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.