Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Makes 6 servings
- 14 cups (1/2 pound) baby arugula
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fig molasses (see note)
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans , chopped
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
In large bowl, toss together arugula, salt, pepper and fig molasses until combined. Sprinkle on goat cheese and pecans; serve immediately.
Note: As an alternative to fig molasses, blend together 2 tablespoons fig jam (chopping any large pieces), 1 tablespoon molasses and 1 tablespoon water until smooth.More recipes from Blackberry Farm:
Printed from Oprah.com on May 21, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.