Rich and delicious, this dressing isn't light on calories, but it's heavy on flavor.
Servings: Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon (optional)
In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving, up to 1 week. Stir before using.
Printed from Oprah.com on May 19, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.