We keep a batch of this delicious dressing in our fridges at all times for quick salads, as a dip for veggies and for drizzling on burgers, sandwiches and more. Store the dressing in a glass jar with a lid.
Servings: Makes about 2 cups
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 large clove garlic , smashed, peeled and minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh chives
Place the mayonnaise in a medium bowl. Whisk in the yogurt and garlic and season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in the chives and serve.
Per tablespoon: 30 calories, 2.5 g fat (0.5 g saturated), 1 g carbohydrates, 0 g fiber, 0.5 g protein
Published on December 15, 2008