Servings: Serves 4
- 2/3 cup canned fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 12 small green olives with pimientos (sometimes called manzillas), cut into quarters
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. minced onion
- 1 tsp. freshly crushed garlic or minced garlic
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- Olive oil in a sprayer (not store-bought spray that contains propellant)
- Ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes (and their juice), olives, onion and garlic until mixed. Lightly mist the fillets on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in a single layer in an 11" x 7" glass or ceramic baking dish or the equivalent. Top evenly with the tomato mixture. Roast until the fish flakes easily and is no longer translucent in the center, 10 to 12 minutes.
Reprinted from: The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook by Chef Devin Alexander and the Biggest Loser Experts and Cast © 2009 by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. The Biggest Loser™ and NBC Studios, Inc., and Reveille LLC. Permission granted by Rodale, Inc., Emmaus, PA 18098. Available wherever books are sold or directly from the publisher by calling (800) 848-4735.
149 calories, 23 g protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 4 g fat (less than 1 g saturated), 57 mg cholesterol, trace fiber, 396 mg sodium (per serving)