Servings: Serves 8
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 bunches (about 2 pounds) broccoli rabe , tough stems removed
- 3 cloves garlic , chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon , cut into 8 wedges
Preheat oven to 375°. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
Add 1 teaspoon salt to boiling water. Add broccoli rabe and cook 2 minutes; drain well in a large colander.
Transfer to a large bowl; toss with garlic, oil, remaining salt, and pepper. Spread on a large jellyroll pan.
Roast in oven 10 to 15 minutes, until tender. Garnish with lemon wedges.