- 1 pound fresh asparagus , medium thick with nice, tight tips
- 4 ounces portabellini mushrooms
- 4 ounces oyster mushrooms
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 4 ounces baby greens
- 2 ounces balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove fresh garlic , minced
- 5 ounces extra-virgin olive oil , plus about 2 tablespoons to coat vegetables
- Kosher salt , fresh ground pepper
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Brush dirt from mushrooms, and slice into 1/4 inch-thick slices. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, mustard and garlic. Whisk in the olive oil slowly to form and emulsion. Set aside.
In another bowl, combine the sliced mushrooms, the asparagus and the two tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and fresh ground pepper.
Place single layer on a cookie sheet and roast in oven for 10 minutes until mushrooms start to brown. Remove, let cool.
In a bowl, combine salad greens with a little of the dressing to coat greens. Toss roasted vegetables with a few tablespoons of the dressing.
Arrange greens on a plate, top with the roasted vegetables.
Food exchanges: 0.4 lean meat, 4.5 vegetable, 0.1 fruit, 7.1 fat