Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large head Boston lettuce , washed, dried and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 6 scallions , trimmed and thinly sliced on the diagonal (use both white and green parts)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Asian pear or Granny Smith apple , unpeeled, cored and cut into thin wedges
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 12 slices Roast Pork Tenderloin with Asian Glaze, at room temperature
Whisk the vinegar and sugar in a large bowl, then gradually whisk in the oil. Add the lettuce, scallions and Asian pear, and toss well. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve on four dinner plates, topping each salad with 4 slices of pork.