Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 red onion , thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 roasted red bell pepper , thinly sliced
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
In a bowl of water, soak red onion for 10 minutes; drain well.
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in olive oil.
In a large salad bowl, combine drained red onions, roasted bell pepper, and lettuce. Add dressing and a pinch of salt. Toss well.
Printed from Oprah.com on March 16, 2014
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.