- 1 bag (6 ounces) red leaf lettuce , chopped
- 1 large bunch watercress , trimmed
- 4 radishes , sliced
- 1/4 English cucumber (seedless), sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon white wine or sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice, honey, vinegar, ginger, and salt; Slowly add the oil. Toss with the salad.
Serve with Baked Seafood with Sherry Cream and Rice Pilaf .