Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Serves 4
- 1 bag (6 ounces) red leaf lettuce , chopped
- 1 large bunch watercress , trimmed
- 4 radishes , sliced
- 1/4 English cucumber (seedless), sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon white-wine or sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, watercress, radishes and cucumber.
In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, honey, vinegar, ginger and salt; slowly add oil. Toss with salad.
Printed from Oprah.com on December 6, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.