- 2 teaspoons Spike seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Ac'cent seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 racks baby back ribs (about 5 pounds)
- 6 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 large jalapeno peppers , minced
- 2 large onions , halved and thinly sliced
- 2 green bell peppers , thinly sliced
- 2 red bell peppers , thinly sliced
- 2 yellow bell peppers , thinly sliced
Remove the pan from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 400°.
Before placing the ribs in the oven, reduce the temperature to 300°. Bake the foil-wrapped ribs for 6 to 8 hours. Remove the ribs. Spoon off the fat from the liquid in the pan and discard, reserving the pan juices. Cut each rack into three sections and serve with the vegetables and pan juices, plus sides of rice and chopped tomato-and-cucumber salad.
Recommended ingredients: Spike seasoning is a special blend of 38 herbs, vegetables and exotic spices, combined with a bit of salt. It can be found in most major grocery stores with spices or salt. Ac'cent seasoning is also called M.S.G. (Monosodium Glutamate). It is not a favored seasoning or enhancer in the United States as many people are allergic to it. It is an optional seasoning and can very easily be left out of recipes.