Pumpkin carving is a Halloween tradition that may leave you covered in goop, but it's always worth the effort. Impress your friends, neighbors and trick-or-treaters with unique designs that won't make you go out of your gourd. From silly to scary, we've got you covered.
How to use our templates:
1. After hallowing out your pumpkin, print your Oprah.com jack-o'-lantern pattern.
2. Tape the sheet to your pumpkin.
3. Use a nail or knife to poke holes through the pattern and into the pumpkin, creating a guide.
4. Remove the paper.
5. Use a serrated knife to cut the design along the path you marked.
6. When removing pumpkin pieces, try pushing them from the inside out.
Don't miss these delicious recipes using your leftover pumpkin
Printed from Oprah.com on Tuesday, March 11, 2014
© 2014 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.