- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 shallot , finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 bunch chervil leaves (optional)
- 1 pint blackberries or fresh figs (quartered) or cherries (pitted)
Heat canola oil in large skillet over low heat for 2 minutes; remove from heat. Carefully place fish in pan, prosciutto side up, spacing evenly. Place in oven; broil 12 minutes, or until prosciutto crisps and fish flakes easily with a fork.
To make salad: In a medium bowl, whisk lemon juice, shallot, and salt; let stand 5 minutes. Whisk in olive oil and season with pepper. Put remaining parsley, chervil (if using), and blackberries in a bowl and toss with 2 Tbsp. dressing. Season to taste; add more dressing, if desired.
To serve, divide salad among 4 plates. Using a spatula, carefully remove fish from pan and place beside salad. Drizzle with any remaining dressing.