Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus Spears
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray
January 01, 2006
Crunchy asparagus is wrapped in prosciutto and cheese. Rachael Ray says they're delish!
Servings: Serves 4
- 2 cups garlic and herb cheese spread
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 bunch chives , finely chopped
- 24 slices of Prosciutto di Parma or Serrano ham —ask the butcher to slice it thick, almost as thick as bacon.
- 24 stalks of asparagus (do not use pencil asparagus. It should be approximately 1/2" thick)
Spread the cheese on top of the prosciutto and top with lemon zest and chopped chives. Place the asparagus in the middle and roll on an angle.
* For more information about Rachael Ray, visit www.rachaelrayshow.com.
Printed from Oprah.com on March 10, 2014
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.