- 1 pound fingerling potatoes , skins on, washed really well
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
Pour the tablespoon of olive oil in your hands and rub all over the potatoes. Place potatoes on the oven grate and bake for 30 minutes at 350° (Test for doneness by inserting a paring knife into the thickest part of the potato. If it slides in smoothly, then the potatoes are done).
Remove the potatoes from the oven and let cool completely.
Cut the potatoes in half, lengthwise. Gently scoop out the potato, leaving about 1/4 inch of potato on the skin.
Line the scooped out potato skins on a baking sheet.
When ready to bake, slice the halves of potatoes into quarters. Line up the potatoes on a baking sheet.
Using a pastry brush, brush the inside of the potato skins with the teriyaki sauce. Place in the oven and bake for 5 to 10 minutes at 350° or until the skins are crispy.
- Fill the skins with nonfat sour cream and scallions
- Sprinkle over with shredded cheese (cheddar)
- Serve on the side with the chili
- Use skins to scoop the bean dip, guacamole or chili