- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 lemon , halved
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/4 pounds center cut salmon filet , cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed whole, or 1/2 teaspoon ground
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- 5 cups baby spinach , washed
To make sauce, in a small bowl, combine all ingredients and chill.
To make spinach, in a small bowl, (if using whole mustard seed, crush in a spicegrinder), combine mustard seed with lemon juice and slowly pour in olive oil; add salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss spinach with dressing. Divide among 4 plates; add a slice of salmon to each and with 2 tablespoons yogurt sauce on top.