- 4 each pita , lightly brushed with olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 12 ounces goat cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pitted and chopped kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons basil , cut into a fine chiffonade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Combine the goat and cream cheese together in a bowl. Form into a round shape and place in the center of a large plate, and press the cheese mixture down slightly. Combine the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, basil olive oil and vinegar. Pour the tomato mixture over the cheese.
Arrange the pita chips along side the cheese mixture and serve immediately.
From the book Charlie Trotter Cooks at Home