- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 clove garlic , peeled and finely chopped
- Zest of 1 large lemon (or 2 small), finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt , plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slender green zucchini , trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 350°. Place zucchini on a plate cut side up and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Transfer zucchini, cut side up, to a roasting pan and cook until tender and slightly brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
Arrange zucchini on a serving plate, browned side up. Just before serving, toss breadcrumbs with gremolata and scatter over zucchini. Serve warm or at room temperature.