Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 halved chicken breasts , bone in, skin removed
- 1 cup panko (or other seasoned bread crumbs)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 large cloves garlic , minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
In a large bowl, combine chicken broth with 3 cups ice. Add chicken; chill 1 hour.
Meanwhile, in a resealable bag, combine bread crumbs, flour, salt, cayenne, oregano, garlic, parsley, and pepper; shake.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a large baking sheet with vegetable or olive oil spray; set aside.
Place yogurt in a medium bowl. Remove chicken from broth. One piece at a time, dip chicken into yogurt, then place in bread crumb mixture and shake. Place breaded chicken on baking sheet. Spray tops of chicken with vegetable spray. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until golden brown. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Printed from Oprah.com on June 19, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.