Oprah's Lemon Zest Pasta Recipe
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1½ cups basil leaves
- 1 tsp. lemon thyme leaves
- 1 Tbsp. oregano leaves
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. butter spread (like Bestlife Buttery Spread)
- ½ tsp. truffle salt (or kosher salt)
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon
DirectionsActive time: 7 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Blend the herbs, olive oil, and lemon juice in a food processor. When pasta is al dente, drain and toss with herb mixture, butter spread, truffle salt, and black pepper. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and lemon zest.
This recipe is a part of the April 2012 issue's special Oprah and Stedman Graham interview—The Sweet Life.