- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 3/4 teaspoon brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon (scant) grated fresh ginger
- 2 drops Tabasco or red hot sauce
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 6 small sprigs curly parsley
Whisk the dressing ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours ahead.
Slice the shrimp in half lengthwise. Thinly slice the radicchio leaves and toss in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of the Brandied-Chive Dressing. Toss shrimp with the remaining dressing. Top 6 toasts evenly with the dressed radicchio and then arrange the shrimp slices overlapping on top.
Sprinkle the sandwiches with chopped parsley. Serve each sandwich with a sprig of parsley on the side.