- 6 slices firm white bread
- 8 ounces lobster meat
- 6 medium Boston lettuce leaves
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 6 lemon twists
- 6 small sprigs curly parsley
Whisk the dressing ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours ahead.
Cut lobster into thin slices. Thinly slice the lettuce leaves and toss in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of the Lemon Mayonnaise. Dress the lobster meat with the remaining mayonnaise. Top 6 toasts evenly with the dressed lettuce, then arrange the lobster in overlapping slices on top (about a 1/4 cup lobster per toast).
Sprinkle the sandwiches with chopped parsley; top the lobster with the lemon twists. Serve each sandwich with a sprig of parsley on the side.