Servings: Serves 6
- 6 slices (about 6 ounces) gravlax or smoked salmon
- 3 tablespoons safflower oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 small sprigs fresh dill
- 6 small sprigs curly parsley
With a 2 3/4 or 3-inch round biscuit cutter, cut circles out of slices of firm white bread and toast lightly; set aside.
Spread 1 teaspoon of the Dill Dressing on each of the 6 toasts. Drape a slice of gravlax on each toast to fit and drizzle with the last 6 teaspoons of the Dill Dressing.
Top the gravlax with a sprig of dill. Serve each sandwich with a sprig of parsley on the side.