Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds small new potatoes , scrubbed
- 1/3 cup Parsley and Mint Pesto
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 stalks celery , thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives (about 10 pitted olives)
- 1/4 cup grated ricotta salata
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to simmer and cook 15 to 20 minutes or until tender when pierced with a knife. Drain in colander; cut potatoes in half when cool enough to handle.
In a large bowl, stir together pesto, oil, and vinegar. Add warm potatoes, celery, olives, ricotta salata, salt, and pepper. Gently toss until combined; serve warm.
Printed from Oprah.com on December 9, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.