Servings: Makes 2 servings
- 2 whole large eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 1 zucchini , cut in half lengthwise, then into 1/4-inch semi circles
- 1/3 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 2 tablespoons basil , chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, combine whole eggs and egg whites until golden and frothy. Add zucchini, cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil, salt and pepper.
Spray an 8-inch non-stick skillet with olive oil or vegetable spray. Place over medium heat until hot. Add egg mixture; allow to set for 1 minute, then loosen edges with a heat-proof rubber spatula. Cook for 2 minutes total then place in the oven for an additional 5 to 7 minutes until golden brown. Transfer from pan to plate and sprinkle with Parmesan; slice into thin wedges and eat warm or at room temperature with dollops of sour cream on top.