Mediterranean Vegetable Sandwich
Courtesy of Miraval Life in Balance Resort®
January 01, 2006
Try this delicious recipe!
- 1 piece whole wheat Focaccia bread , cut in half
- 1/4 cup eggplant spread
- 1/4 cup julienned roasted red peppers
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1/4 cup julienned portabella mushrooms , sautéed
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded basil
- 2 ounces sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
Place Focaccia bread on a cutting board. Spread each side of the bread with eggplant spread. Lay roasted red peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, arugula, basil and mozzarella. Top with other piece of bread and cut in half on the diagonal.
Printed from Oprah.com on March 10, 2014
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.