- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds cooked lobster meat , diced
- 2 ripe avocados , seeded, peeled, and diced
- 1 mango , peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 6 heads Belgian endive (preferably 3 red and 3 white)
- Few sprigs cilantro , for garnish
In a medium bowl, gently stir together lobster, avocados, mango, vinaigrette, tarragon, and cilantro.
Remove bases of endives and separate leaves. Arrange lobster salad in the center of a large serving platter and place endive spears around the salad. Garnish platter with cilantro sprigs.