Jumbo Shrimp, Crab or Lobster Cocktail
Adapted from The Perricone Promise
January 01, 2006
Many of today’s finer supermarkets will cook the shrimp, crab or lobster for you, making this simple yet delicious meal even easier.
Servings: Serves 1
- 3 to 4 to 4 to 4 ounces cooked lobster meat chunks
- 3/4 cup ketchup (use Westbrae unsweetened ketchup, available at natural food stores or in the natural foods section of the supermarket)
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons drained bottled horseradish (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Arrange shrimp, crabmeat or lobster meat in a small bowl. Garnish with lemon wedges. Serve with cocktail sauce.
For cocktail sauce: Blend all ingredients together with a fork. Serve chilled.
Printed from Oprah.com on June 18, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.