Many of today’s finer supermarkets will cook the shrimp, crab or lobster for you, making this simple yet delicious meal even easier.
Servings: Serves 1
- 3 to 4 to 4 to 4 ounces cooked lobster meat chunks
- 3/4 cup ketchup (use Westbrae unsweetened ketchup, available at natural food stores or in the natural foods section of the supermarket)
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons drained bottled horseradish (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Arrange shrimp, crabmeat or lobster meat in a small bowl. Garnish with lemon wedges. Serve with cocktail sauce.
For cocktail sauce: Blend all ingredients together with a fork. Serve chilled.
Published on January 01, 2006