Servings: Serves 4
- 6 slices thin-cut white bread
- 1 cup soft spreadable herb cheese
- 8 slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 12 leaves fresh arugula or basil
- 2 plum tomatoes , thinly sliced
- 2 radishes , thinly sliced
Spread 4 slices of bread with soft herb cheese. Top each cheese-covered slice with 2 slices of prosciutto, 3 leaves of arugula or basil, and 4 thinly sliced tomatoes seasoned with a pinch of salt. Place a completed layer atop another, making 2 stacks—each 2 layers high. Set the final bread slices in place, making 2 triple-decker sandwiches.
Thinly slice and salt the radishes. Pierce a couple of thin slices of radish on each toothpick and place 4 toothpicks in each sandwich. Cut each sandwich into 4 equal parts, cutting the sandwich across evenly on each side.
* For more information about Rachael Ray, visit www.rachaelrayshow.com.