1. With your package in front of you, lay ribbon lengthwise along the middle of the box.
2. Flip gift over and wrap ribbon around until it meets in the middle. Fold right side of ribbon over left.
3. Pull ribbon up short sides of the box until it meets in the middle at the top again. Tie into a knot, leaving extra ribbon attached.
4. Take a second piece of ribbon and form a loop holding the end between your thumb and fore finger, twist.
5. Make a second loop going the opposite direction, returning the end to your thumb and forefinger. Give ribbon a half twist and make third loop going the original direction.
6. Repeat alternating direction until the bow is the size you want. Do not let go of center of bow.
7. Place bow in center of your package, still holding on. Tie bow to package with left over ribbon from step one.
Print a copy of our step-by-step bow tying guide!
You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the contract. Download it here.