How to Be a Good Host
Here are a few ideas to give your guests a reason to interact.
Tie resolution tags around wine and champagne glass stems and watch your crowd loosen up as they compare and contrast. Here are a few examples to get you started, but be sure to leave a few blank cards and pens lying around so they can fill in their own resolutions as they think them up!
- I resolve to use more creative passwords.
- I resolve to think outside my demographic.
- I resolve to learn cuss words in different languages.
- I resolve to live each day as if it were my birthday (or someone else's).
- I resolve to dance at parties—and if I suck, get lessons.
- Make a toast using the word "slippery."
- Tell a joke to the person on your left.
- Demonstrate your hidden talent (we know you have one!).
- Drink only using your left hand.