Tart and tangy, this vinaigrette complements all kinds of salads.
Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons mild-flavored honey (such as clover, wild thistle, or lavender)
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Combine lemon juice, mustard, cumin, and honey in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil in a steady stream. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Set aside or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Perfect on Grilled Chicken, Spinach and Cashew Salad
Printed from Oprah.com on December 9, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.