Servings: Makes 6 servings
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloins or 6 pork chops
Mix all ingredients and pour over pork in a 13x9-inch pan. Seal tightly and let marinate for 20 to 30 minutes. Remove pork from marinade; reserve remaining marinade.
Place pork on grill, basting with marinade occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160°F. Let stand 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 1-quart saucepan, cook the remaining marinade over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil (2 to 3 minutes). Serve the pork with marinade on top or on the side.