- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 cloves garlic , chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves with skin (preferably organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic , chopped
- 12 jumbo shrimp , shelled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey (preferably organic)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Colman's dry English mustard
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers
- 2 plum tomatoes , halved
- 2 cobs fresh corn , husks removed
- 1 sweet onion , cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 large yellow summer squash , cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 bunch asparagus , trimmed
- 1 ripe avocado , peeled and diced
- 13 ounces mixed greens
- 1 pound cooked lobster , diced into large pieces
In a medium bowl, combine oil, thyme, lemon zest, and garlic. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
In a bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, and honey with dry ingredients; add oil in a thin, steady stream, whisking until blended. Cover and refrigerate.
Preheat and oil grill. Cook bell peppers over medium-high heat until charred on all sides, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a plastic storage bag; seal. When cool, remove blistered skin with a small knife. Cut peppers in half; remove seeds; dice into large pieces. Transfer to a large bowl.
Meanwhile, grill tomatoes, corn, onion, squash, and asparagus until evenly charred; transfer vegetables to a large platter. Cut kernels from corncobs; transfer to bowl with bell peppers. Dice remaining grilled vegetables into large pieces; transfer to bowl with bell peppers. Add avocado and salt. Set aside.
Remove chicken from marinade, leaving as little marinade on chicken as possible. Season with salt and pepper. Place chicken skin side down on grill over medium-high heat and cook about 8 minutes. Turn and grill until chicken skin loses its pink color throughout, 6 to 8 minutes. Cool; dice into large pieces.
Remove shrimp from marinade, leaving as little marinade on the shrimp as possible. Season with salt and pepper. Grill 2 minutes per side until opaque.
In a large bowl, toss greens with vinaigrette until evenly coated. Divide among 12 serving plates. Arrange an equal amount of chicken and grilled vegetables on each plate. Garnish with lobster and shrimp.