Try this delicious recipe!
Servings: Serves 2
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 fresh lemons —about 1/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil and thyme and parsley and rosemary
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel—use organic lemons
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 (6-8 ounce) trout fillets
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, chopped herbs, lemon peel and garlic in saucepan. Gently whisk over low to medium heat until mixture is blended.
Brush the flesh side of the trout with the oil/lemon/herb mixture. Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Grill over medium heat, flesh side down about until lightly brown, about 1 1/2 minutes. Turn over and brush with more of the oil/lemon/herb mixture. Grill until thoroughly cooked about 2 minutes, depending on thickness of fillet. Remove fillets to plates, skin side down. Heat remaining oil/lemon/herb mixture and drizzle over fish. Serve with fresh lemon wedges.
Printed from Oprah.com on December 13, 2013
© 2010 Harpo Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.